Yerevan State Medical University
Yerevan State University
Topics of Discussion:
- Current situation and the further implementation of the Project in Armenia,
- The partners discussed the activities already held by the Armenian partners and the events that were still coming within the project. The discussion was especially related to the PhD course content development and its accreditation.
- YSU members informed that the content of the new PhD course was ready and suggested to present it to the consortium of the Project during the upcoming on-line meeting with the partners.
- The necessity for extending the Project.
- The attenders of the meeting once again confirmed the necessity of prolonging the duration of the Project, based on the insurmountable circumstances caused by the pandemic situation, also by the war conflict Armenia was immersed.
- The extension is necessary also for holding remarkable activities planned within the work packages of the Project and for achieving the deliverables that are defined for all partners of the Project.