DPPHSS is a Capacity-building in the Field of Higher-Education project funded by Erasmus+ Programme. The project started in 2018 with 36 months duration.
The aim of the project is to improve quality of public health and social services in partner countries through educating highly qualified interdisciplinary specialists, researchers and academics.
The objectives of the project are:
- Comparative analysis of the PhD program structure across participating countries and respective universities and their compatibility with EU teaching schemes.
- Planning and harmonization of PhD programs in Public Health and Social sciences in Partner universities.
- Development of course contents, syllabi, learning outcomes and research plan, tailor-made for individual partner universities.
- Creation of online resources and e-learning courses for PhD students.
- Training of staff in EU universities in teaching, IT knowledge, research skills and project supervision in EU universities.
- Establishment of a fully structured PhD program in Public Health and Social Sciences and call for PhD students as a pilot program.
- Development and submission for approval to appropriate authorities the passport and code of specialty.
- Dissemination of project activities through interim and final conferences, paper publication.